Immunogenicity, Reactogenicity and Safety of the Trivalent Influenza Subunit Vaccine Influvac for the Southern Hemisphere Season 2015. An Open-Label, Baseline-Controlled Study in Two Age Groups: Adult Subjects ≥ 18 and ≤ 60 Years and Elderly Subjects ≥ 61 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Abbott Healthcare
- 30 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Mar 2015 New trial record
- 09 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.