A Phase I Trial of AT13387 in Patients With Locoregionally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (LA-SCCHN) Receiving Concurrent Radiation and Cisplatin
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Onalespib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Human papillomavirus infections; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 27 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.