A Phase 2b Randomized, Active-Controlled, Staged, Open-label Trial to Investigate Safety and Efficacy of BMS-955176 in Combination With Dolutegravir and Atazanavir (With or Without Ritonavir) in Treatment-Experienced HIV-1 Infected Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3532795 (Primary) ; Atazanavir; Dolutegravir; Ritonavir; Tenofovir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; ViiV Healthcare
- 25 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 26 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 10 Jun 2017.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Apr 2017.