A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Multiple Ascending Doses of Intrathecally Adminstered ISIS 443139 in Patients With Early Manifest Huntington's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS HTTRx (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Jun 2017 According to an Ionis Pharmaceuticals media release, dosing in the final patient cohort continues, and top-line results are expected around year-end 2017.
- 22 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 44.