A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Multiple Ascending Doses of Intrathecally Adminstered ISIS 443139 in Patients With Early Manifest Huntington's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS HTTRx (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Dec 2017 According to a Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust media release, this study is being led by led by Professor Sarah Tabrizi (UCL Institute of Neurology). The study was led locally by Dr David Craufurd, Consultant in Neuropsychiatric Genetics at the Manchester Centre for Genomic Medicine, Saint Mary's Hospital.
- 14 Dec 2017 Results presented in a Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust media release.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to an Ionis Pharmaceuticals media release, the company plans to present results from this study at medical conferences in the first half of 2018 and plan to submit the study results for publication in a peer-reviewed medical journal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History