"Neo-Adjuvant Treatment with the CDK4,6 inhibitor Palbociclib in HER2-positive and ER-positive breast cancer: effect on Ki67 and apoptosis before, during and after treatment "
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant; Pertuzumab; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 22 Jul 2016 to 1 Sep 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.