A Phase 2 Clinical Study to Assess the Activity and Safety of Utrophin Modulation with SMT C1100 in Ambulatory Paediatric Male Subjects with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (C11005)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezutromid (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PhaseOut DMD
- Sponsors Summit Therapeutics
- 04 Oct 2017 According to a Summit Therapeutics media release, baseline characteristics of patients enrolled in this trial will be presented at the 22nd International Congress of the World Muscle Society. Top-line data from the complete 48-week clinical trial are expected in Q3 2018.
- 25 Sep 2017 According to a Summit Therapeutics media release, 24-week data is expected in the first quarter of 2018.
- 14 Jun 2017 According to a Summit Therapeutics media release, in May 2017 the company has received the necessary regulatory approvals for the extension phase.