A Phase 2 Clinical Study to Assess the Activity and Safety of Utrophin Modulation with SMT C1100 in Ambulatory Paediatric Male Subjects with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (C11005)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezutromid (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PhaseOut DMD
- Sponsors Summit Therapeutics
- 14 Jun 2017 According to a Summit Therapeutics media release, in May 2017 the company has received the necessary regulatory approvals for the extension phase.
- 14 Jun 2017 According to a Summit Therapeutics media release, top-line data from the complete 48-week clinical trial are expected in the third quarter of 2018.
- 14 Jun 2017 According to a Summit Therapeutics media release, provision has been made for patients in the trial to remain on ezutromid beyond the initial 48-weeks of the trial, which will allow monitoring of safety and efficacy data related to longer-term dosing.