A Phase 2 Clinical Study to Assess the Activity and Safety of Utrophin Modulation with SMT C1100 in Ambulatory Paediatric Male Subjects with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (C11005)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezutromid (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PhaseOut DMD
- Sponsors Summit Therapeutics
- 20 Nov 2017 According to a Summit Therapeutics media release,with the completion of the 24-week dosing, company is expecting report results from initial 24-week dosing period in the first quarter of 2018, and complete 48-week data in third quarter of 2018.
- 09 Nov 2017 According to a Summit Therapeutics media release, this trial will be presented at the 15th Action Duchenne International Conference 2017.
- 04 Oct 2017 According to a Summit Therapeutics media release, baseline characteristics of patients enrolled in this trial will be presented at the 22nd International Congress of the World Muscle Society. Top-line data from the complete 48-week clinical trial are expected in Q3 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History