A First-in-human, Multicenter, Open-label, Multiple Ascending Dose Phase I Study in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors to Determine the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Intratumorally or Intravenously Administered ADC-1013
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ADC 1013 (Primary) ; ADC 1013 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Alligator Bioscience
- 21 Sep 2017 According to an Alligator Bioscience media release, data will be presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 32nd Annual Meeting 2017.
- 23 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 28 Sep 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 40.