Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalation Study for the Assessment of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single and Multiple Ascending Oral Doses of GLPG1972 in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GLPG 1972 (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Galapagos NV
- 08 Nov 2017 Results assessing the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of GLPG1972 in healthy male subjects, were presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 27 Jul 2017 Results published in the Media Release.
- 28 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.