A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of RAD1901 in Postmenopausal Women With Moderate to Severe Vasomotor Symptoms
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elacestrant (Primary)
- Indications Hot flashes; Vasomotor symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Radius Health Inc.
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Radius Health media release, the company expects to report results from this trial in the second half of 2017.
- 01 May 2017 According to a Radius Health media release, the company anticipates to complete and report results from this trial in mid-2017.
- 17 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.