Phase 1b, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of QR-010 in Subjects With Homozygous ΔF508 Cystic Fibrosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs QR 010 (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors ProQR Therapeutics
- 25 Sep 2017 According to a ProQR Therapeutics media release, data from the trial will be presented at the North American CF Conference (NACFC) on November 2-4, 2017.
- 25 Sep 2017 Topline results from phase Ib part of the trial published in a ProQR Therapeutics media release.
- 29 Aug 2017 According to a ProQR Therapeutics media release, dosing of cystic fibrosis patients in the phase 1b portion has been completed and top-line data are scheduled to be announced on Monday, September 25, 2017.