A Study to Evaluate Imetelstat (JNJ-63935937) in Transfusion-Dependent Subjects With IPSS Low or Intermediate-1 Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) That is Relapsed/Refractory to Erythropoiesis-Stimulating Agent (ESA) Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imetelstat (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMerge
- Sponsors Geron Corporation; Janssen Research & Development
- 31 Jul 2017 Results from 32 patients enrolled in Part 1 of this trial published in a Geron Corporation media release.
- 31 Jul 2017 According to a Geron Corporation media release, the Joint Steering Committee has decided to amend Part 1 of the protocol to enroll approximately 20 additional patients who are non-del5q and naive to HMA and lenalidomide treatment in order to increase the experience and confirm the benefit-risk profile of imetelstat dosed at 7.5 mg/kg every four weeks in this refined target patient population. Enrollment into the expanded Part 1 is expected to begin in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 20 May 2020 to 28 Sep 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History