A phase 2/3 multicentre, open-label, randomised study evaluating safety and antiviral effect of elvitegravir (EVG) administered with darunavir/ritonavir (DRV/r) compared to current standard antiretroviral therapy in HIV-1 infected, virologically suppressed paediatric participants.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elvitegravir (Primary) ; Darunavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SMILE
- 23 Jun 2017 This trial has been suspended in Germany as per European Clinical Trials Database record
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Feb 2017 This trial has been suspended in Spain as per European Clinical Trials Database record.