A Two-arm, Phase 2/3 Multicentre, Open-label, Randomised Study Evaluating Safety and Antiviral Effect of Current Standard Antiretroviral Therapy Compared to Once Daily Integrase Inhibitor Administered With Darunavir/Ritonavir (DRV/r) in HIV-1 Infected, Virologically Suppressed Paediatric Participants.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elvitegravir (Primary) ; Darunavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PENTA 17 - SMILE; SMILE (PENTA 17)
- 23 Jun 2017 This trial has been suspended in Germany as per European Clinical Trials Database record
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Feb 2017 This trial has been suspended in Spain as per European Clinical Trials Database record.