Reversal of the Anti-platelet Effects of Ticagrelor in Healthy Persons and Patients With Coronary Artery Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVERSAL
- 11 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.