A Phase 1/2, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety and Tolerability Study of INCB054329 in Subjects With Advanced Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs INCB 54329 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 01 Aug 2017 According to an Incyte Corporation media release, data expected to be presented at medical meetings in the second half of 2017.
- 09 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 155 to 340.