A Multicenter, Open-Label Phase 1b/2 Trial of Lenvatinib (E7080) Plus Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Selected Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenvatinib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=23) assessing efficacy and safety of lenvatinib plus pembrolizumab in patients with endometrial carcinoma, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2017 Results from a combined analysis of endometrial carcinoma patients over both the Phase Ib and Phase II parts of the study (n=23) published in an Eisai Co Ltd media release.
- 03 Jun 2017 Interim results of first evaluable cohort (metastatic endometrial cancer, n = 23) presented at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) according to an Eisai media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History