A Phase 2 Randomized, Multi-Center Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of the V920 (rVSVΔG-ZEBOV-GP) Ebola Virus Vaccine Candidate in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RVSV-S-GP/VP40 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 30 Jun 2017.
- 18 Oct 2016 According to International Development Research Centre media release, this study is expected to begin in fall 2016.
- 18 Oct 2016 According to International Development Research Centre media release, this study is originally developed by the Public Health Agency of Canada and managed by the Canadian Immunization Research Network (CIRN). Principal investigator Dr. Cecile Tremblay and coordinating principal investigator Dr. Joanne Langley will co-lead the Canada-Africa collaborative research team.