An Open-Label, Single-Arm Multicenter Phase 1b/2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Eribulin Mesylate in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (mTNBC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eribulin (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENHANCE 1; KEYNOTE-150
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 08 Dec 2017 Updated results presented in an Eisai media release.
- 08 Dec 2017 According to an Eisai media release, updated results (n = 106) from this trial were presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).
- 30 Nov 2017 According to a Merck AG media release, updated results from this trial will be presented at the 2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History