A Phase III Open-label, Controlled, Randomized, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of StrataGraft Skin Tissue in Promoting Autologous Skin Tissue Regeneration of Complex Skin Defects Due to Thermal Burns That Contain Intact Dermal Elements and for Which Excision and Autografts Are Clinically Indicated
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human skin replacement (Primary)
- Indications Burns; Skin disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stratatech
- 07 Jun 2017 According to a Mallinckrodt plc media release, the first patient has been enrolled in this trial.
- 24 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Mar 2015 New trial record