An Open Label Phase II Study of Tipifarnib in Advanced Non-Hematological Malignancies With HRAS Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tipifarnib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kura Oncology
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a Kura Oncology media release, updated results from this trial will be presented at the Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium in February 2018.
- 27 Oct 2017 Results ( data cutoff date of October 4, 2017) published in a Kura Oncology media release.
- 27 Oct 2017 According to a Kura Oncology media release, updated preliminary results from the study were presented at the AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History