A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Finding Study of Afuresertib Administered in Combination With Either Enzalutamide (Xtandi) or Abiraterone (Zytiga) in Male Subjects With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Afuresertib (Primary) ; Abiraterone; Enzalutamide; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment due to cancellation of trial.
- 18 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 May 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 May 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.