XanADu: A Phase II, Double-Blind, 12-Week, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Xanamem™ in Subjects With Mild Dementia Due to Alzheimer's Disease (AD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs UE 2343 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms XanADu
- Sponsors Actinogen Medical
- 26 Jul 2017 According to an Actinogen Medical media release, in this study the final patient planned to be enrolled in Q4 2018, and top-line results for the trial in Q1 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Mar 2019.