XanADu: A Phase II, Double-Blind, 12-Week, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Xanamem™ in Subjects With Mild Dementia Due to Alzheimer's Disease (AD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs UE 2343 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms XanADu
- Sponsors Actinogen Medical
- 07 Sep 2017 According to an Actinogen Medical media release, All 20 study sites across the USA, the UK and Australia are now open for patient recruitment and 26 patients have been enrolled into the trial.
- 07 Sep 2017 According to an Actinogen Medical media release, the first patient of the trial has completed the full 12-week treatment period and the 4-week follow-up phase. This patient was treated at the Central Coast Neurosciences Research site in New South Wales, Australia, by Professor Jonathan Sturm.
- 16 Aug 2017 According to an Actinogen Medical media release, over 50 patients have been screened for the study, with at least half expected to progress to enrolment into the trial. In addition, next month the first patient will complete the study, having reached the end of the 12-week dosing period, and now enters the 4-week follow up phase of the trial.