Alemtuzumab or Tocilizumab in Combination With Etoposide and Dexamethasone for the Treatment of Adult Patients With Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Etoposide (Primary) ; Methotrexate (Primary) ; Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Aug 2017 One new drug tocilizumab has been added in the study. Hence purpose, primary endpoint and study design also got updated. Trial focus has been changed from TU to TU and AR. Treatment arms has been changed from one to two.
- 18 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 24 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Sep 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.