Alemtuzumab or Tocilizumab in Combination With Etoposide and Dexamethasone for the Treatment of Adult Patients With Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Etoposide (Primary) ; Methotrexate (Primary) ; Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 03 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 10 Aug 2017 One new drug tocilizumab has been added in the study. Hence purpose, primary endpoint and study design also got updated. Trial focus has been changed from TU to TU and AR. Treatment arms has been changed from one to two.