A Phase 1, Open-label, Randomized, 2-panel, 3-way Crossover Study in Healthy Adult Subjects to Assess the Relative Bioavailability of Simeprevir Following Single Dose Administration of Age-appropriate Oral Formulation Candidates, Compared to the 150-mg Oral Capsule, and to Assess the Effect of Food on the Bioavailability of Simeprevir Following Single Dose Administration of a Selected Age-appropriate Oral Formulation Candidate
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Simeprevir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen R&D Ireland
- 22 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Mar 2015 New trial record