Peanut Allergy Oral Immunotherapy Study of AR101 for Desensitization in Children and Adults (PALISADE)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AR 101 (Primary)
- Indications Peanut hypersensitivity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PALISADE
- Sponsors Aimmune Therapeutics
- 08 Aug 2017 According to an Aimmune Therapeutics media release, this trial is expected to complete around the end of 2017 and topline results are expected in the first quarter of 2018
- 20 Jun 2017 Findings from pre-randomization, preliminary clinical data collected from the European screening population (n = 166) were presented at the 2017 European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) Congress according to an Aimmune Therapeutics media release.
- 20 Jun 2017 Results from a preliminary dataset of 166 patients published in an Aimmune Therapeutics media release.