A Phase 1, Open-label, Multi-center, Dose-escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of ISU304 in Previously Treated Hemophilia B Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CB 2679d (Primary) ; CB 2679d (Primary) ; Nonacog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Sponsors ISU Abxis
- 26 Jun 2017 Data from this trial are expected towards the end of 2017, as reported in a Catalyst Biosciences media release.
- 14 Jun 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Catalyst Biosciences media release.
- 14 Jun 2017 According to a Catalyst Biosciences media release, top line data from this trial is anticipated by the end of 2017.