A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Masked, Vehicle Controlled Phase 3 Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of OTX-DP for the Treatment of Chronic Allergic Conjunctivitis Using a Modified Conjunctival Allergen Challenge Model.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ocular Therapeutix
- 05 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Mar 2016 According to an Ocular Therapeutix media release, the company expects to submit an NDA supplement tot he US FDA for ocular itching associated with allergic conjunctivitis in the fourth quarter of 2016.
- 22 Oct 2015 Primary endpoint "Ocular itching" has been met, according to an Ocular Therapeutix media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History