An Investigator Initiated Phase 1 Trial To Evaluate mFOLFOX6 With Selinexor (KPT-330), An Oral Selective Inhibitor Of Nuclear Export (SINE), In Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SENTINEL
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 01 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 May 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.