A Phase I, Randomised, Double-blind (Sponsor Open), Placebo-Controlled Single Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of GSK2330811 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2330811 (Primary)
- Indications Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Jan 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History