A Phase 3, Double-blind, Randomized Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Luspatercept (ACE-536) Versus Placebo for the Treatment of Anemia Due to the IPSS-R Very Low, Low, or Intermediate Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes in Subjects With Ring Sideroblasts Who Require Red Blood Cell Transfusions.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Luspatercept (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MEDALIST
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 25 Jun 2019.
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 25 Jun 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated