A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Multicenter Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Luspatercept (ACE-536) in Adults With Transfusion Dependent Beta (B)-Thalassemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Luspatercept (Primary)
- Indications Beta-thalassaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BELIEVE
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 01 Jun 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, the company expects to report top-line results from the study in the middle of 2018.
- 01 Jun 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, the patients who are currently in screening remain eligible for randomization into the study.
- 30 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.