A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study To Evaluate The Safety And Efficacy Of Staphylococcus Aureus 4-antigen Vaccine (SA4Ag) In Adults Undergoing Elective Open Posterior Spinal Fusion Procedures With Multilevel Instrumentation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Staphylococcus aureus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRIVE
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 16 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 16 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.