A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study of SYN-004 Compared to Placebo for the Prevention of C.Diff in Patients With a Diagnosis of a Lower Respiratory Tract Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ribaxamase (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium infections
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Synthetic Biologics
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Synthetic Biologics media release, data from the study will be presented at the Infectious Disease Week 2017.
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Synthetic Biologics media release, the company expects to share additional results from several exploratory endpoints from the study in the second half of 2017.
- 11 May 2017 According to a Synthetic Biologics media release, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted a breakthrough therapy designation for SYN-004 (ribaxamase) for prevention of Clostridium difficile infection.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History