A Phase 2, Open-label, Single-arm Study Of 18f-sodium Fluoride Pet/ct Bone Imaging In Enzalutamide-treated Chemotherapy-naïve Patients With Bone-metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Medivation; Pfizer
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 14 Mar 2019.
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 14 Dec 2018.
- 17 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.