Prevention of rheumatoid arthritis by atorvastatin in seropositive arthralgia patients: a multi-center doubleblind randomized placebo-controlled trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAPRA
- 25 Apr 2015 Primary drug has been changed from Rosuvastatin to Atorvastatin.
- 25 Apr 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 220, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 18 Mar 2015 New trial record