Phase 2a Open Label Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous 15mg AKB-9778 Administered Twice Daily for 84 Days in Subjects With Retinal Vein Occlusion
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AKB 9778 (Primary)
- Indications Retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aerpio Pharmaceuticals
- 23 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 13 Mar 2017 According to Aerpio Pharmaceuticals 8-K, this trial was initiated by Aerpio Therapeutics, but later on this company's name changed to Aerpio pharmaceuticals.
- 25 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov