Open-label, Multicenter, Dose-escalating Phase II Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Early Signs of Efficacy of Subcutaneous Administrations of Tadekinig Alfa (IL-18BP) in Patients With Adult -Onset Still's Disease (AoSD) During 12 Weeks
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tadekinig alfa (Primary)
- Indications Adult-onset Still's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AB2 Bio
- 17 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 29 Aug 2016 Number of treatment arms changed from 3 to 2.
- 29 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History