A Phase 1 Adaptive Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Tolerability, Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Antitumor Activity of ADCT-301 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ADCT 301 (Primary)
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma; Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors ADC Therapeutics
- 16 Jun 2017 Interim results (n=37) presented at the 14th International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma (ICML) 2017, according to an ADC Therapeutics media release.
- 16 Jun 2017 Interim results (n=37) published in an ADC Therapeutics media release.
- 07 Aug 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History