A Phase 1 Adaptive Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Tolerability, Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Antitumor Activity of ADCT-301 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Camidanlumab tesirine (Primary)
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma; Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors ADC Therapeutics
- 12 Dec 2017 Interim results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 11 Dec 2017 Interim results (n=86) published in the ADC Therapeutics media release.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to an ADC Therapeutics media release, data from this trial was presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition (2017).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History