A Phase I Open-Label, Non-Randomized, Dose-Escalation Study of rSIFN-co in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors and With an Expansion Cohort at Recommended Dose (RD) in Subjects With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), Renal Cell Carcinoma, Melanoma, Hepatocellular Carcinoma or Colon Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs RSIFN-co (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sichuan Huiyang Life Science and Technology Corporation
- 10 Dec 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, the primary end point has been amended.
- 10 Dec 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 42, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Dec 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.