Phase I trial of EPZ 6438 in children with INI1-deficient solid tumours, including malignant rhabdoid tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tazemetostat (Primary)
- Indications Rhabdoid tumour; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Epizyme
- 04 Aug 2017 According to an Epizyme media release, the company initiated the dose-expansion portion of the study in Jul 2017.
- 09 Nov 2015 Interim results presented at the AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics 2015
- 26 Sep 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 51, as per Epizyme media release.