Phase II Trial Assessing the Efficacy of a Reduced Dose Strategy of Darunavir to 400 mg/d in HIV-1 Infected Patients Virologically Suppressed Under a Once Daily Regimen Including Darunavir 800 mg/d and Two Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NRTI), to Maintain the Viral Load Lower Than 50 Copies / mL at 48 Weeks of Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DARULIGHT
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Dec 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.