Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multiple-dose, 2-Part Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetic Response and Explore the Pharmacodynamic Response Following 4 Weeks of Once Weekly Subcutaneous Injections of PB1046 in Adult Subjects With Stable Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction (HFrEF) (Part 1) and in Subjects With Cardiac Dysfunction Secondary to Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (Part 2)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PB 1046 (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HFrEF
- Sponsors PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 26 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 16 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.