Evaluating the Effectiveness of Intravenous Ciclosporin on Reducing Reperfusion Injury in Patients Undergoing Primary Percutaneous Intervention: a Double-blind Randomised Controlled Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial reperfusion injury
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAPRI
- 16 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.