BIOTRONIK - A Prospective Randomized Multicenter Study to Assess the SaFety and Effectiveness of the Orsiro SiroLimus Eluting Coronary Stent System in the Treatment Of Subjects With up to Three De Novo or Restenotic Coronary Artery Lesions - V
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BIOFLOW-V
- Sponsors BIOTRONIK
- 28 Aug 2017 Results from this trial were presented at the European Society of Cardiology's ESC Congress 2017 and published in The Lancet, according to a Biotronik media release.
- 28 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint (Target lesion failure (TLF) rate at 12 months post-index procedure.) has been met, according to a Biotronik media release.
- 28 Aug 2017 Results published in a Biotronik media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History