A Phase 1 Clinical Pharmacology Study of the Effects of a Single 4 Hour Intravenous Infusion of Bendavia (MTP-131) in Subjects With Stable New York Heart Association Class II-III Congestive Heart Failure Due to Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Elamipretide (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PREVIEW
- Sponsors Stealth BioTherapeutics
- 16 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 May 2015 Positive results presented at the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Heart Failure Congress 2015, according to a Stealth BioTherapeutics media release.
- 24 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record .