Phase IB Study of a Galectin Inhibitor (GR-MD-02) and Pembrolizumab in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, and Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GR MD 02 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Jul 2017 According to a Galectin Therapeutics media release, the second cohort of three patients treated with 4 mg/kg of GR-MD-02 has been completed, and the third cohort of 10 patients treated with 8 mg/kg will begin enrollment after the patients in the second cohort have completed 85 days of protocol, as per FDA agreement.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Feb 2017 According to a Galectin Therapeutics media release, this study has been expanded to patients with oral/head and neck cancer and non small cell lung cancer. Company anticipates an additional data in early 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History